Planning Your Details
Ultimate Wedding Planning Experience
Our team at Oak Crest Mansion Inn will work closely with you to ensure that every detail of your special day or event comes to life. Below is a detailed description of the services provided by our planning experts.
- Coordinator will assist with directing of ceremony rehearsal for up to one (1) hour. Directing includes a full walk thru with the wedding party, minister, church or venue liaison and groom (bride can be included or a proxy may be used), seating of family and guests along with responsibilities of the wedding party.
- Distribute Wedding Day Timeline and Vendor Timeline to minister, church liaison, and key parties.
- Distribute and go over Weekend Agenda to the wedding party and key family members.
- Prepare wedding itinerary one week prior to rehearsal. Includes: procession, recession, and song list along with reception timeline, vendor timeline and weekend agenda.
- One (1) Coordinator will assist with wedding day directing for up to six (6) hours.
- Assist bride, groom and wedding party during ceremony/reception
- Provide “Day Of” checklists and reminders to wedding party and key vendors
- Ensure that the day flows smoothly
- Bustle wedding gown at reception (if requested)
- Distribute tossing items and line up guests
- Handle any last-minute emergencies.
- Access to wedding day emergency kit (first aid, sewing kit, beauty items & misc. items)